Theme: Exploring the Possibilities in Shaping the Future of Dental and Oral Health
America Dental Congress 2021
- Take advantage of opportunities to learn insights about Annual Dentistry and Dental Sciences Congress from a variety of oral and poster presentations.
- Meet and network with dentistry ranging from students to deans, faculty, and researchers.
- Take advantage of opportunities to collaborate with dental experts from around the world.
- Attend prominent plenary sessions about relevant issues affecting dental care and the recent techniques adapted in Dental care.
- Speaker Presentations
- Poster Display
- Symposium Hosting (4-5-member team)
- Workshop Organizing
- Association Partnering
- Academic Partnering
- Collaboration Proposals
- Group Participation
- Poster Competition (Winner will get Best Poster Award)
- Young Researcher Forum (YRF Award to the best presenter)
- Student Attendee
- Group Registrations
- Speaker Presentations
- Symposium Hosting
- Book Launch Event
- Networking Opportunities
- Audience Participation
- Exhibitor and Vendor Booths
- Sponsorship opportunities
- Workshop Organizing
- Scientific Partnering
- Marketing and Networking with Clients
- Local Nanoanaesthesia: A colloidal suspension includes millions of dental nanorobots would be used to induce local anaesthesia. It reduces apprehension and is fast and totally reversible.
- Hypersensitivity cure: Nanorobots uses local organic materials which could result in effective blockage of particular tubules, resulting in rapid and stable treatment.
- Tooth Repositioning: periodontal tissues like the gingiva, periodontal aligament, cementum and alveolar bone, may be directed by orthodontic Nanorobots leads to swift and pain free corrective movements.
- Dentifrobots: Mouthwashes and Tooth pastes contain dentifrobots that would clean all gingival surfaces regularly. They would breakdown all the harmful materials into harmless substances.
- Nanotherapeutics: Nanotechnology will eliminate the solubility problems, lead to a reduction in the dosage of drug and reduce the adverse effects.
- Diagnosing oral cancer: Nanoscale cantilevers, in which elastic beams used to attach with cancer linked molecules
American Dental Congress 2019
Conferenceseries LLC Ltd organized the event“28th American Dental Congress” and in Vancouver, Canada during October 25-26, 2019.It was a great success where eminent keynote speakers from various reputed universities and organizations made their resplendent presence and addressed the gathering.
American Dental Congress 2019 Organizing Committee would like to thank the Moderator of the conference, Saman Sarem, Azad university of Mashhad, Iran, who contributed enormously for the smooth functioning of this event.
Conferenceseries LLC Ltd would like to convey a warm gratitude to all the Honorable guests of American Dental Congress 2019
James L. Ratcliff, CEO of Rowpar Pharmaceuticals,Inc., USA
Jangbu Sherpa, Khumbila Dental Clinic, Nepal
American Dental Congress 2019 witnessed an amalgamation of peerless speakers who enlightened the attendees with their knowledge and confabulated on various new-fangled topics related to the field of Dentistry and Oral Health.
Batool Sadeghi-Nejad , Abadan Faculty of Medical Sciences, Iran presented a paper on “Antimicrobial Efficacy of Polyherbal -made toothpaste and mouthwash against oral pathogens: A Randomized Clinical Trial” Ashish Agrawal, Banaras Hindu University , India gave a presentation on “Estimation and Comparison Of Tongue Volume, Oropharyngeal Volume And Dento Alveolar Morphology in various skeletal malocclusion: A CT Scan Study’’. Seyedbehrooz Razavi, Azad university of Mashhad, Iran presented on “The Newest Methods of Sterilization in Dentistry”; Yosef Wakjira, National Taiwan University of Science and Technology, Taiwan enlightened the audience with her presentation “The Optimum Stress Distribution Under Different Implant Thread types and Osseointegration Conditions: A Finite Element Analysis”; Kalayu Mekonen Abate, National Taiwan University of Science and Technology, Taiwan elucidated on “Design, Optimization and Evaluation Mechanical Performance of Vin Tiles cellular structure for Implant Application”; Sarah Conceicao, University of Brasilia, Brazil described about “Use of the removable lingual grid as an aid in orthodontic treatment in patient with skeletal open bite: Case report”; Jimmy Kayastha, Dental Health Solutions Inc., USA explained about the “Simultaneous double free flap reconstruction in patients with advanced oral squamous cell carcinoma: A case series and analysis of patient survival”, Toshbekov Rustam , Tashkent State Dentistry University, Uzbekistan gave the presentation on the “Pediatric Dentistry: Dental Anomalies in children”; Dina Osman ElAbbasy , Cairo University, Egypt presented on “Palatally erupted maxillary lateral incisors may be a causative factor of mandibular deficiency”; Ogunshina Rasaq Olamilekan, Tshwane University of Technology, South Africa enlightened the audience with her presentation entitled “Differentiation of mesenchymal stem cells into Osteoclasts for potential bone regeneration using Vitamin B3”.
This conference was a path breaking opportunity for students too, were given a chance to exhibit their paramount research work through Poster Presentations and discuss the same with the exalted scientists.
All the papers presented at American Dental Congress 2019 have been published in the proceedings of the Dental Health: Current Research.
With the enormous feedback from the participants and supporters of American Dental Congress 2019, Conferenceseries LLC is glad to announce 29th American Dental Congress to be held on September 25-26, 2020 in Vancouver, Canada.
- Current concepts in Oral Health
- Regulatory and Ethical Issues in Dentistry
- Dental Hygiene and Oral Health
- Dental Research and Practice Management
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics
- Periodontics and Preventive Dentistry
- Restorative Dentistry and Endodontics
- Preventive & Operative Dentistry
- Prosthodontics and Cosmetic Dentistry
- Digital Dentistry and 3D Imaging (CAD/CAM)
- Geriatric Dentistry, Aging and Palliative Care
- Nanodentistry, Nanomaterials and Nanotechnology
- Dental Sleep Medicine and Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Dental Anaesthesiology and Pain Management
To share your views and research, please click here to register for the Conference.
All accepted abstracts will be published in respective Our International Journals.
Abstracts will be provided with Digital Object Identifier by
Conference Series LLC LTD Destinations
Webinars & Conferences By Continents