Venue & Hospitality
Welcome to the Official Attendee Housing Site for the 26th Euro Congress and Expo on Dental & Oral Health, which will be held in the beautiful and exciting city Rome, Italy. The Conference will take place in the following dates and location
Holiday Inn Rome Aurelia
Park Via Aurelia Km 8,
400 00165 Rome, Italy
Conference Dates: December 10-11, 2018
Hotel Services & Amenities
- Audio/Visual Equipment Rental.
- Business Center.
- Business Phone Service.
- Complimentary Printing Service.
- Express Mail.
- Meeting Rooms.
- Office Rental.
- Photo Copying Service.
- Secretarial Service.
- Video Conference.
- Video Messaging.
- Video Phone.
- Baggage Storage.
Driving Directions to
From Leonardo da Vinci Fiumicino(FCO Airport) to Holiday Inn, Aurelia, Rome
- Distance: 13.05 MI/21.0 KM NORTH to Hotel
- Fiumicino airport drive to the junction to Roma, continue on Highway A 91, take exit to Florence/Aurelia and continue to the ring road A90, take exit 1 to Roma/Centro/Aurelia/Porto Civitavecchia, continue to via Aurelia until your destination.
From Ciampino–G. B. Pastine International Airport to Holiday Inn, Aurelia, Rome
- Distance: 16.16 MI/26.0 KM SOUTH EAST to Hotel
- From Ciampino Airport take the link to the ring road A90/E80 to Ardeatina/Pontina/Fiumicino/Porto Civitavecchia and drive 23 km, take exit 1 to Roma/Aurelio/Città del Vaticano get on via Aurelia /SS1 until your destination.
- From Aurelia Station take via Aurelia SS/1 going northeast, after 900 meters make U-turn , take via Aurelia SS/1, turn on the right in via Bogliasco situated between Agip gas station and the Panorama supermarket.
- Station Name:aurelia
- Distance: 1.55 MI/2.5 KM WEST to Hotel
- From the subway station proceed towards southeast from via Ennio Bonifazi, take via Padre Anastasio Gutièrrez then via Gregorio XI , via Michele Pironti continue via Michele Pironti to strada statale 1, take Via Bogliasco located between the Agip gas station and the Panorama supermarket.
- Subway Station Name:Cornelia
- Distance: 2.42 MI/3.9 KM SOUTH to Hotel
The city where hope springs eternal. It is a city that is proud of its ancient glorious heritage, a city that once expanded its empire throughout Europe, Africa and Asia. Rome is a city drenched in history and Christianity. First-time visitors may be easily overwhelmed by all this magnificent city has to offer.
Rome is in the Lazio region of central Italy on the Tiber river (Italian: Tevere). The original settlement developed on hills that faced onto a ford beside the Tiber Island, the only natural ford of the river in this area. The Rome of the Kings was built on seven hills: the Aventine Hill, the Caelian Hill, the Capitoline Hill, the Esquiline Hill, the Palatine Hill, the Quirinal Hill, and the Viminal Hill. Modern Rome is also crossed by another river, the Aniene, which flows into the Tiber north of the historic centre.
Pilgrimage: Rome has been a major Christian pilgrimage site since the Middle Ages.
Architecture: Rome’s architecture over the centuries has greatly developed, especially from the Classical and Imperial Roman styles to modern Fascist architecture. Rome was for a period one of the world’s main epicentres of classical architecture, developing new forms such as the arch, the dome and the vault.
Economy: Being the capital city of Italy, Rome hosts all the principal institutions of the nation, like the Presidency of the Republic, the government (and its single Ministeri), the Parliament, the main judicial Courts, and the diplomatic representatives of all the countries for the states of Italy and the Vatican City (curiously, Rome also hosts, in the Italian part of its territory, the Embassy of Italy for the Vatican City, a unique case of an Embassy within the boundaries of its own country)
Rome is divided into several districts with its center, the Colosseo district, containing the most ancient attractions like the Colosseum, Capitoline Hill and the Roman Forum. On the outskirts of the center is Old Rome, featuring the Pantheon, stunning cathedrals, plazas and Renaissance architecture. Do check the list of attractions in Rome.