Call for Abstract
38th Asia Pacific Dental and Oral Health Congress , will be organized around the theme “Trends and Innovations in Dental and Oral Health”
Dental Congress 2019 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Dental Congress 2019
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Dental public health is the strength of dentistry that advances oral prosperity and furthermore the aversion and control of dental infections. The American Association of Public Health Dentistry perceives a couple of ways that dental specialists can propel oral prosperity, like, assessing the oral prosperity needs of the gathering, making and executing oral prosperity approach and giving activities and organizations that address oral prosperity issues. Numerous oral sicknesses can be turned away with routine care and dental checkups. Heartbreakingly, only one out of every odd individual can get to satisfactory oral care.
- Track 1-1Tobacco Control and Oral Health
- Track 1-2Dental care for pregnant women
- Track 1-3Ageing and Oral Health
Dentistry encompasses the misalignment of the teeth, treatment and correction of malformation of the jaws, and birth anomalies of the oral cavity such as cleft palate. Your mouth is a window into the nature of your body. It can indicate healthy insufficiencies or general pollution. Whether you are 80 or 8, your oral prosperity is essential. Major diseases, those that impact the entire body, may first breeze up doubtlessly apparent because of mouth bruises or other oral issues. With the developments in the field of dentistry, patients can benefit the advances in Clinical dentistry and dental practitioners by the opportunity to move their business forward.
- Track 2-1Gum diseases
- Track 2-2Tooth decay
- Track 2-3Burning mouth syndrome
- Track 2-4Taste Disorders
- Track 2-5Oral Cancer
Dental Implants replaces missing or damaged tooth with metal (Titanium) screw-like posts and artificial teeth made of ceramic that resemble and work like ordinary tooth. The implant is possible for one or more teeth or even for the whole teeth set. Dental inserts are better conventional method to ordinary methods, like bridges. Because of the colossal degree of help offered by this methodology and this being fundamentally the same as regular teeth, dental Implants are viewed as an appreciated procedure wanted by many.
- Track 3-1Risk and Complications
- Track 3-2Advancements in dental implants
- Track 3-3Case Reports on implants
Oral cavity assumes an essential part in different physiologic methodology, including breath absorption, and discourse. The mouth is frequently connected with conditions that impact the skin, nonetheless, likewise it is influenced by various systemic infections.
- Track 4-1Hematologic Disorder
- Track 4-2Drug Induced Conditions
- Track 4-3Heart Disease and Oral Health
- Track 4-4HIV Disease
- Track 4-5Gatrointestinal Disorder
- Track 4-6Endocrine Diseases
Dentistry has seen tremendous improvements as it has changed from the standard frameworks to the automated world that has expanded the degree of dental medications and systems. Offering improved dental care is the sole purpose of all hi-tech gadgets and procedures used by dental professionals.
- Track 5-1Dental implants and occlusal analysis
- Track 5-2Intra-oral cameras
- Track 5-3Robotic and digital dentistry
- Track 5-4Dental Cone Beam Computed Tomography
- Track 5-5CAD/CAM Technology
- Track 5-6High-Tech X-Ray
- Track 5-7Dental Ergonomics
- Track 5-8Nano Dentistry
Oral Pathology is the branch of dentistry that deals with the nature, diagnosis, and essentially non-surgical administration of oral, maxillofacial, and temporomandibular illnesses and disorders. Within the mouth is a normal lining of skin (mucosa) that is smooth and coral pink color. Any changes in the appearance of this lining could be a sign for a pathological process. One common pathological disease is oral cancer.
- Track 6-1Oral Pathology and Etiology of Oral Diseases
- Track 6-2Treatments for oral diseases
Dental biomaterials incorporate resin-based materials, ceramics, and metallic materials. They are basically used to supplant harmed or lost tooth substance, teeth and jawbone. They are utilized for filings, crowns, scaffolds, inserts and removable prosthetics.
Dental biomaterials consist of ceramics, resin-based materials, and metallic materials. They are fundamentally used to supplant lost teeth, tooth substance, and jawbone. They are used for crowns, filings, inserts and removable prosthetics.
- Track 7-1Toxicology
- Track 7-2Clinical dentistry
- Track 7-3Microbiology
- Track 7-4Analytic and polymer chemistry
- Track 7-5Mechanical testing
Forensic odontology is the application of dental science that helps in the identification of various medicolegal issues using physical and organic dental proof. It helps dental specialists to recognize bite marks found on the victim, human remains that cannot be identified by face recognition or fingerprints, estimate the age of skeletal remains.
- Track 8-1Age estimation and Oral and dental aspects
- Track 8-2Dental radiography/informatics
- Track 8-3Assessment of cases of abuse
- Track 8-4Age estimation and Oral and dental aspects
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery (OMFS) is the bridge between modern medicine and modern dentistry. It incorporates medical procedures to modify disfigurements, wounds and ailments in the face, head, jaws, neck and the tissues in the oral and maxillofacial area.
- Track 9-1Maxillofacial regeneration
- Track 9-2TMJ Disorders & Surgery
- Track 9-3Reconstructive Surgery
- Track 9-4Wisdom Tooth removal
Dental caries are infectious microbiological sickness of the teeth that outcomes in the confined disintegration and destruction of the calcified tissues. It is the second most regular reason for tooth loss and is discovered generally, regardless of age, caste, sex or geographic area. Preventing oral diseases are cost effective and brings favored prosperity once treated. In case treatment is indispensable, the earlier it starts, the more fruitful it will be. Normal prescriptions used for the neutralizing activity of oral disorders are surgical pathology and therapeutics.
- Track 10-1Oral hygiene aids
- Track 10-2Digital X-rays
- Track 10-3Sealants
- Track 10-4Fluoride treatment
Endodontics is the branch of dentistry that deals with diseases of dental pulp, tooth root, and encompassing tissue. Teeth are made up of a hard structure enveloping a delicate, living tissue called the pulp. The pulp contains veins, nerves and connective tissues. When the pulp gets infected or inflamed endodontic treatment is necessary to spare the tooth.
- Track 11-1Diagnostic Procedures
- Track 11-2Endodontic Instruments
- Track 11-3Regenerative Endodontics
- Track 11-4Root canal treatment
- Track 11-5Lasers in Endodontics-Application of Diodes
- Track 11-6Asepsis in Endodontics
Epidemiology is an expanding field of learning for scientific research, providing an instrument that consolidates clinical dental care models to ideal conventions. Besides, it extends talks about oral pathologies and the relationship with bio-psychosocial factors.
The main principles and practice of oral health epidemiology is to investigate the full range of epidemiological and translational clinical research including major components of human illness, clinical trials, therapeutic intervention, and oral epidemiology.
Cosmetic dentistry deals about the presence of teeth, gum and redesigning the smile of a person. In this field, the highlight is on the strength of dentistry, not just the science. It incorporates extension of a dental material to teeth or gums, changing the tooth structure or gums, redesigning of teeth joined by changing the appearance of the face.
- Track 13-1Tooth-Colored Fillings
- Track 13-2Gum Surgery
- Track 13-3Porcelain & Composite Veneers
- Track 13-4Teeth Whitening
- Track 13-5Porcelain Crowns
- Track 13-6Porcelain Bridgework
- Track 13-7Tooth Contouring & Reshaping
- Track 13-8Composite Bonding
Prosthodontics is one among the nine dental specialties that is perceived by the American Dental Association (ADA). Dental professionals in the field of prosthodontics (prosthodontists) offer the latest sequencing treatment, maintenance and therapeutic treatment.
Periodontology is the study that deals with a particular course of action of hard and fragile tissues that supports your teeth and maintain their position in the jaw, the periodontium helps in this: it securely connects the teeth to the jaws; it prevents any harm to the teeth by being a safeguard while biting and chewing; and it keeps up the teeth in an enduring position inside the jaws with the goal that they work proficiently.
- Track 14-1Periodontal surgery
- Track 14-2Periodontal diseases
- Track 14-3Crowns & Bridges
- Track 14-4Implant-based prostheses
- Track 14-5Dentures
Digital dentistry is portrayed as supplanting of customary methods with advanced strategies for dental frameworks.
Astonishing dental care reliably begins with suitable diagnosing and treatment. A comprehensive clinical examination from our dental specialists and hygienists joined with advanced digital imaging gives our patients every one of the information they need to make better choices about their oral wellbeing. It includes areas like; Caries diagnosis; CAD/CAM and intraoral imaging — both research office and clinician-controlled; Computer- aided implant dentistry; Electric and surgical/embed hand pieces; Lasers; Digital radiography — intraoral and extraoral, including cone shaft figured tomography (CBCT);Occlusion and TMJ analysis and diagnosis; Practice and patient record management— including computerized patient training and Shade matching; Photography — extraoral and intraoral.
- Track 15-13D X-ray
- Track 15-2Digital radiography
- Track 15-3Dental cone beam computed tomography (CT)
- Track 15-4CAD/CAM and intraoral imaging
- Track 15-5Computer-aided implant dentistry
- Track 15-6Cone Beam imaging
- Track 15-7Dental Photography — extraoral and intraoral
Cancer occurs when the uncontrolled division of peculiar cells in the body happens. These cells are implied as risky and dangerous. Oral tumor occurs on the lips (generally the lower lip), salivary organs, on the back of the throat, inside the mouth, esophagus, fragile tissues of the mouth and tongue.
- Track 16-1Diagnosis and Management
- Track 16-2Tobacco and oral diseases
- Track 16-3Targeted Therapy
- Track 16-4Radiotherapy
- Track 16-5Oral Complications in Cancer Treatment
- Track 16-6Immunotherapy
- Track 16-7Prevention of oral cancer
Adequate amount of nutrition is required that causes our body to get the basic supplements for a superior wellbeing. At the point when our body isn't accepting the best possible supplements, our mouth will have a troublesome time in opposing the infections. Improper diet will cause gum diseases and tooth decay.
- Track 17-1Diet and enamel erosion
- Track 17-2Diet and periodontal disease
- Track 17-3Diet and dental decay
Dental professionals are routinely opposed with certain conditions that incorporate hazard administration, interrelated moral, and true consistence issues. Remembering the ultimate objective to meet the most shocking good benchmarks dental professionals swing to a guide, the ADA Principles of Ethics and Code of Professional Conduct.The American Dental Association (ADA) is America's driving patron for oral prosperity and reliably, this association has created the fundamental wellbeing of oral prosperity related information for dental experts and patients.
- Track 18-1Protection of Privacy
- Track 18-2Obligation to Treat Patients
Dental sleep medicine deals with the physiological and craniofacial relationship with sleep breathing issue. Snoring, bruxism, upper airway resistance syndrome (UARS), and OSA are real worries for dental authorities, which are balanced at chairside to quickly perceive risk factors for these specific issues.
- Track 19-1Oral Appliance therapy
- Track 19-2Snoring
- Track 19-3Marketing of dental sleep medicine
- Track 19-4Obstructive Sleep Apnea