Call for Abstract
39th Asia Pacific Dental and Oral Health Congress, will be organized around the theme “Trends and Innovations in Dental and Oral Health”
Dental Congress 2020 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Dental Congress 2020
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Dental public health is the strength of dentistry that advances oral prosperity and furthermore the aversion and control of dental infections. The American Association of Public Health Dentistry perceives a couple of ways that dental specialists can propel oral prosperity, like, assessing the oral prosperity needs of the gathering, making and executing oral prosperity approach and giving activities and organizations that address oral prosperity issues. Numerous oral sicknesses can be turned away with routine care and dental check-ups. Heartbreakingly, only one out of every odd individual can get to satisfactory oral care.
- Track 1-1Healthcare delivery system
- Track 1-2Public Health
- Track 1-3Community Dentistry
Dentistry encompasses the misalignment of the teeth, treatment and correction of malformation of the jaws, and birth anomalies of the oral cavity such as cleft palate. Your mouth is a window into the nature of your body. It can indicate healthy insufficiencies or general pollution. Whether you are 80 or 8, your oral prosperity is essential. Major diseases, those that impact the entire body, may first breeze up doubtlessly apparent because of mouth bruises or other oral issues. With the developments in the field of dentistry, patients can benefit the advances in Clinical dentistry and dental practitioners by the opportunity to move their business forward
- Track 2-1Dental and Periodontal infections
- Track 2-2Oral Health Education
- Track 2-3Medical Emergencies
- Track 2-4Diet and Nutrition for Oral Health
- Track 2-5Protection against Harmful invader
Dental inserts are better conventional method to ordinary methods, like bridges. Because of the colossal degree of help offered by this methodology and this being fundamentally the same as regular teeth, dental Implants are viewed as an appreciated procedure wanted by many.
- Track 3-1Techniques
- Track 3-2Risk and Complications
- Track 3-3Applications
- Track 3-4Innovation
Oral cavity assumes an essential part in different physiologic methodology, including breath absorption, and discourse. The mouth is frequently connected with conditions that impact the skin, nonetheless, likewise it is influenced by various systemic infections.
- Track 4-1Occupational Hazards in Dentistry
- Track 4-2Oral and Craniofacial diseases
- Track 4-3Drug-related Dental Destruction
Dentistry has seen tremendous improvements as it has changed from the standard frameworks to the automated world that has expanded the degree of dental medications and systems. Offering improved dental care is the sole purpose of all hi-tech gadgets and procedures used by dental professionals.
- Track 5-1Imaging techniques for the Craniofacial hard and soft tissues
- Track 5-2Evolving Instrumentations in Dentistry
- Track 5-3Robotic and Digital Dentistry
- Track 5-4Sustained-release delivery systems for treatment of dental diseases
- Track 5-5Dental radiography/ Informatics
Oral Pathology is the branch of dentistry that deals with the nature, diagnosis, and essentially non-surgical administration of oral, maxillofacial, and temporomandibular illnesses and disorders. Within the mouth is a normal lining of skin (mucosa) that is smooth and coral pink color. Any changes in the appearance of this lining could be a sign for a pathological process. One common pathological disease is oral cancer.
- Track 6-1Dental caries and plaque
- Track 6-2Oral Bacteria
- Track 6-3Oral Medicine
- Track 6-4Osteoporosis and tooth decay
- Track 6-5Adult Orthodontics to Resolve Spacing and Tissue Deficiencies
- Track 7-1Resin Adhesion
- Track 7-2Materials Science Dentistry
- Track 7-3Polymerization Shrinkage
- Track 7-4Dental Braces
Forensic Odontology is the application of dental science that helps in the identification of various medico-legal issues using physical and organic dental proof. It helps dental specialists to recognize bite marks found on the victim, human remains that cannot be identified by face recognition or fingerprints, estimate the age of skeletal remains.
- Track 8-1Identification and methods
- Track 8-2Identification in mass fatalities
- Track 8-3Assessment of bite mark injuries
- Track 8-4Age estimation
- Track 8-5Personal abuse - Oral and dental aspects
- Track 8-6Assessment of cases of abuse
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery (OMFS) is the bridge between modern medicine and modern dentistry. It incorporates medical procedures to modify disfigurements, wounds and ailments in the face, head, jaws, neck and the tissues in the oral and maxillofacial area.
- Track 9-1Microvascular reconstruction
- Track 9-2Goldenhar syndrome
- Track 9-3Cranio-maxillofacial trauma
- Track 9-4Dental Anesthesiology
Dental caries are infectious microbiological sickness of the teeth that outcomes in the confined disintegration and destruction of the calcified tissues. It is the second most regular reason for tooth loss and is discovered generally, regardless of age, caste, sex or geographic area. Preventing oral diseases are cost effective and brings favored prosperity once treated. In case treatment is indispensable, the earlier it starts, the more fruitful it will be. Normal prescriptions used for the neutralizing activity of oral disorders are surgical pathology and therapeutics.
- Track 10-1Dental infections and Cardiovascular diseases
- Track 10-2Diet, nutrition, and dental diseases
- Track 10-3Evolving instrumentations in dentistry
Endodontics is the branch of dentistry that deals with diseases of dental pulp, tooth root, and encompassing tissue. Teeth are made up of a hard structure enveloping a delicate, living tissue called the pulp. The pulp contains veins, nerves and connective tissues. When the pulp gets infected or inflamed Endodontic treatment is necessary to spare the tooth.
- Track 11-1Endodontic Instruments
- Track 11-2Asepsis in Endodontics
- Track 11-3Access Cavity Preparation
- Track 11-4Regenerative Endodontics
- Track 11-5Root Canal Therapy in Atypical Teeth
- Track 11-6Nickel-Titanium Rotary Endodontics
- Track 11-7Wave-one in Endodontics
- Track 11-8Lasers in Endodontics-Application of Diodes
- Track 11-9Pathologies of Pulp and Periapex
- Track 11-10Diagnostic Procedures
- Track 12-1Distribution and determinants of Oral health related complications
- Track 12-2Personal Hygiene
- Track 12-3Medicinal crisis
Cosmetic Dentistry deals about the presence of teeth, gum and redesigning the smile of a person. In this field, the highlight is on the strength of dentistry, not just the science. It incorporates extension of a dental material to teeth or gums, changing the tooth structure or gums, redesigning of teeth joined by changing the appearance of the face.
- Track 13-1Teeth whitening
- Track 13-2Dental Bridges
- Track 13-3Invisalign treatment
- Track 13-4Smile Makeover
- Track 13-5Full mouth reconstruction
- Track 14-1Veneer
- Track 14-2Gum Graft
- Track 14-3Chronic Periodontitis
- Track 14-4Scaling and Root planning
- Track 14-5Cosmetic Dentures
- Track 14-6Bridges
- Track 15-1CAD/CAM Technology
- Track 15-2Dental Radiography
- Track 15-3CBCT(Cone Beam Computed Tomography)
- Track 15-43D Imaging Technology
- Track 15-5Bone Grafting Techniques
Cancer occurs when the uncontrolled division of peculiar cells in the body happens. These cells are implied as risky and dangerous. Oral tumor occurs on the lips (generally the lower lip), salivary organs, on the back of the throat, inside the mouth, esophagus, fragile tissues of the mouth and tongue.
- Track 16-1Minor salivary gland carcinomas
- Track 16-2Lymphomas
- Track 16-3Oropharyngeal tumors
- Track 16-4Squamous cell carcinoma
- Track 16-5Verrucous carcinoma
Adequate amount of nutrition is required that causes our body to get the basic supplements for a superior wellbeing. At the point when our body isn't accepting the best possible supplements, our mouth will have a troublesome time in opposing the infections. Improper diet will cause gum diseases and tooth decay.
- Track 17-1Nutrition for oral health
- Track 17-2Protection
- Track 17-3Dental and periodontal infections
- Track 17-4Oral Health Education
Dental professionals are routinely opposed with certain conditions that incorporate hazard administration, interrelated moral, and true consistence issues. Remembering the ultimate objective to meet the most shocking good benchmarks dental professionals swing to a guide, the ADA Principles of Ethics and Code of Professional Conduct. The American Dental Association (ADA) is America's driving patron for oral prosperity and reliably, this association has created the fundamental wellbeing of oral prosperity related information for dental experts and patients.
- Track 18-1 Oral health surveillance
- Track 18-2Policy and strategy development and implementation
- Track 18-3Strategic leadership and collaborative working for health
- Track 18-4Developing and monitoring quality dental services
- Track 18-5Dental public health awareness
- Track 18-6Organizations of oral health systems
- Track 18-7Primary care and dental health training
- Track 18-8Recent challenges in Dental Education
Dental sleep medicine deals with the physiological and craniofacial relationship with sleep breathing issue. Snoring, bruxism, upper airway resistance syndrome (UARS), and OSA are real worries for dental authorities, which are balanced at chairside to quickly perceive risk factors for these specific issues.
- Track 19-1Snoring
- Track 19-2Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Track 19-3Oral Appliance Therapy
Nano dentistry is a branch that includes the upkeep and upgradation of oral medicinal services yet more exact by utilizing nanomaterials, biotechnology, including tissue building and at last dental nanorobotics. Late advancements of nanoparticles and nanotubes in agent dentistry, endodontic, periodontal administration, have assumed a developing part in the improvement of dental industry. Nanomaterial’s and nanoparticles are foundations of inventive dental gadgets utilized for tranquilize revelation and conveyance, disclosure of biomarkers, and sub-atomic. Nano dentistry means to control and adjust molecule to make interesting with novel properties and advances in dentistry. Dental and Oral Health Conference assembles an ideal stage for sharing and creating imaginative thoughts on the most recent improvements and future points of view in the field of Dental and Oral Health.
- Track 20-1Dental Durability and Cosmetics
- Track 20-2Tooth Repositioning
- Track 20-3Nanoencapsulation
- Track 20-4Therapeutic aid in Oral diseases.