Call for Abstract
28th Euro Congress and Expo on Dental & Oral Health, will be organized around the theme “Panorama of Dental and Oral Health to the successive generation”
Euro Dental Congress 2020 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Euro Dental Congress 2020
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Whether seeing a patient for a routine prophy appointment, or providing more complex restorative, periodontal or endodontic treatment, a variety of dental materials will be a part of the workflow. From capturing an impression to placing a crown to performing cosmetic whitening, highly specialized materials are needed to complete your task. Finding the right material for your practice and the case at hand is important. New dental materials are coming to the market at a rapid pace, so staying on top of your options is an ongoing part of practicing dentistry.
- Track 1-1Biomaterials, Safety and Biocompatibility
- Track 1-2Ceramics, Metals, Polymers and Alloys
- Track 1-3Physical, Chemical and Mechanical Properties
- Track 1-4Adhesion Principles
Dental general wellbeing can be characterized as the Prevention and control of dental and oral maladies by advancing the dental wellbeing through composed groups and social orders. In light of the oral wellbeing observation, approach advancement, wellbeing advancement, dental medical issues can be upgraded. To build the consciousness of dental general wellbeing, dental affiliations, the scholarly world, social insurance experts, establishments can add to upgrade the help for dental wellbeing.
- Track 2-1Oral health care
- Track 2-2Health service research
- Track 2-3Quality assurance of dental care
- Track 2-4Preventive dentistry
Clinically dental research has experienced fast development, inquire about required to enhance and build up the devices utilized as a part of dentistry. Propelled procedures for dental treatment are being acquainting with the world by clinical research. Cases like, imaging system for orthodontic determination, computerized dental innovation in oral and maxillofacial surgery, CAD/CAM, advanced embed surgery and Nanoparticles in dental embed materials.
- Track 3-1Dental materials
- Track 3-2Associations for Dental research
- Track 3-3Dental research Institutes
- Track 3-4Ethics in Oral Health Research
To keep the dental and oral medical issues like dental cavities, gingivitis, individuals should keep the mouth and teeth clean. Dental cleanliness projects can be led to instruct the patients to enhance and keep up great dental and oral wellbeing. Great oral wellbeing keeps from the dental depressions, gum sicknesses, terrible breath, and tooth rot.
- Track 4-1Oral embriology
- Track 4-2Oral medicine and pathology
- Track 4-3Periodontitis
- Track 4-4Oral health education and promotion
Cosmetic dentistry is utilized to enhance the presence of shape and size, grin and so forth through composite holding, dental facade, trims and onlays, gum unites. Cosmetic dentistry incorporates tooth holding, tooth-hued rebuilding efforts and fillings, tooth brightening, porcelain facade, orthodontics, dental inserts.
- Track 5-1Glass ionomer restoratives
- Track 5-2Invisalign
- Track 5-3Ultraconservative Dentistry
- Track 5-4Dental materials
To distinguish the turmoil, dental practitioner work with rest doctors together. For the treatment of obstructive rest apnea and wheezing a gadget is worn in the mouth amid rest. Persistent positive aviation route weight treatment is the most usually utilized treatment.
- Track 6-1Tooth morphology
- Track 6-2Basic biology of sleep
- Track 6-3Basic biology of sleep
- Track 6-4Cone Beam Computed Tomography
- Track 6-5Sleep Apnea and Bruxism
- Track 6-6Role of dental and ENT surgeons
Additionally called as legal odontology, is the use of criminal and common laws with dental learning that are required by police offices in criminal equity framework. That is the examination and assessment of dental proof like chomp marks and so on, to exhibit in light of a legitimate concern for equity. Measurable dental specialists are in charge of evaluation of nibble stamp wounds, distinguishing proof of mass fatalities, teeth age estimation.
- Track 7-1Forensic pathology
- Track 7-2Orodental identification
- Track 7-3Craniofacial identification
- Track 7-4Forensic orodental radiology
It is additionally called as Myofunctional treatment. The investigation of treatment for oral and facial muscles identifies with biting, discourse, gulping. Orofacial myology treatment is utilized to supplant the propensity for mouth breathing with nasal relaxing.
- Track 8-1Etiology
- Track 8-2Oral stereognosis
- Track 8-3Myofunctional therapy
- Track 8-4Dentition
- Track 8-5Supplementary exercises
Dental embed is an apparatus that interfaces with the bone of the jaw or skull to help a dental prosthesis like denture, extension, and crown. It is likewise called endosseous embed or an apparatus. Dental prosthesis is utilized to reestablish the intraoral abandons in mouth.
- Track 9-1Biomaterials for dental implants
- Track 9-2Prosthetic aspects of implant dentistry
- Track 9-3Prosthetic aspects of implant dentistry
- Track 9-4Implant treatment planning
- Track 9-5Sinus augmentation technique
Prosthodontics is likewise called dental prosthesis and manages dental prosthetics or manufactured substitutions. It can be halfway or finish substitutions, dental or maxillofacial substitutions and so on. Supplanting with spans, facade, inserts. Though periodontics manages gums and surroundings of teeth that help the teeth in embed setting.
- Track 10-1Impressions
- Track 10-2Cementation
- Track 10-3Classification and epidemiology
- Track 10-4Black triangles treatment
Endodontics is the branch of dentistry used to treat, analyze, and keep the dental mash which is the delicate internal tissue of the teeth. Endodontic treatment can likewise be called as root trench treatment. Root waterway treatment is utilized to spare the harmed mash by careful cleaning and molding of the root trench framework and after that finished with filling to forestall recontamination of the tooth.
- Track 11-1Pulp and Periradicular Tissue
- Track 11-2Cleaning and shaping of root canal system
- Track 11-3Biofilm in endodontics
- Track 11-4Obturation of root canal system
Progressions in dental innovation offer improved answers for customary oral and dental medical issues. The field of dentistry is using innovation to make dentistry more agreeable, strong, productive and normal searching for the patient as could be expected under the circumstances. There are abundant new progressions in dentistry, the dental specialist may offer an upgraded condition of solace and enhanced oral wellbeing. Progressions in dentistry resemble CAD/CAM (Computer Assisted Design/Computer Assisted Manufacture innovations), Laser dentistry, sedation dentistry, Dental inserts, CAT Scans, Digital X-beams, Intraoral Camera, Composite Resins, Digital photography, VEL scope, Invisalign, Heal Ozone.
- Track 12-1CAD/CAM Technology
- Track 12-2Digital Dentistry
- Track 12-3Dental Radiology
- Track 12-4Radiographic Modalities for Implants
- Track 12-5Tooth Regeneration
- Track 12-63D Oral Cavity Model
Oral Epidemiology is a division of epidemiology, which is used to study the distribution and determinants of oral health related complications in populations. Whereas the community Dentistry can be defined as the study of dentistry which deals with promoting and prolonging physical and mental efficiency through well-organized community for the sanitation of the environment, the control of communicable infections, the education of personal hygiene and the development of social mechanism to ensure everyone for adequate health.
- Track 13-1Research Designs in Oral Epidemiology
- Track 13-2Dentistry and Dental Hygiene
- Track 13-3Dental Fluorosis
- Track 13-4Ethics and Responsibilities in Dental Care
- Track 13-5Fissure Sealants
- Track 13-6Measuring Dental Caries
Preventive dentistry is to keep any cavities, contaminations, oral infections and dental caries, and lacquer wear, periodontal sicknesses to keep teeth sound and to guarantee the patient to keep up great oral cleanliness. Prime practices for sound teeth; should brush teeth day by day, floss day by day, visit dental specialist at normal interims, should take adjusted eating routine, drink more water, constrain sugary and acidic nourishments. Dental sealants and topical fluoride medicines forestall rot in youngsters' teeth.
- Track 14-1Tooth Erosion
- Track 14-2Stratigies for Remineralization
- Track 14-3Preventing Dental Diseases with Chlorhexidine
- Track 14-4Ozone in the Prevention of Dental Diseases
- Track 14-5Caries Detection and Diagnosis
- Track 14-6Plaque Control
Dental practice administration is the method for dealing with the dental practice with more effective and benefit by employing best colleagues, overseeing staff, with adjusted money related status and by giving agreeable condition to the patients. Dental work on promoting centre around the contenders, directed group of onlookers, resemble the showcasing procedures, online networking ads and bulletins.
- Track 15-1Global Dental Practice Management Software Market
- Track 15-2Market Research
- Track 15-3Dental Practice Financial Analysis
- Track 15-4Planning and Managing Dental Services
- Track 15-5Managing Patient Compliance
- Track 15-6Practice Management Resources for Dentists
Dental innovation offer a superior answers for oral wellbeing entanglements by utilizing dental devices for fake tooth, dental inserts, dental crowns, supports and to keep the patient more agreeable, productive and normal looking. Scarcely any cases for dental advancements incorporate Air-Abrasion, CAD/CAM, and CAT Scans, Diagnodent, VEL scope, Lasers and so forth. Dental apparatuses like Amalgam bearers, Bone curettes, concrete spatulas, dental scalers, lacquer instruments, fitting handle forceps, mouth mirrors, orthodontic pincers, and root channel instruments.
- Track 16-1Hard and Soft Tissue Laser
- Track 16-2Digital Imaging
- Track 16-3Nanotechnology
- Track 16-4VELscope Oral Assessment system
Oral disease is otherwise called mouth tumour. The oral growth may happen at any place in the mouth, on the surface of the tongue, on the lips, inside the cheek, in the gums, in the sense of taste of the mouth, in the salivary organs. It is a kind of head and neck tumour. Manifestations of oral disease incorporates; fixes on the coating of the mouth or tongue, mouth ulcers or wounds that don't recuperate, free teeth with obvious reason, jaw torment, excruciating tongue, change in voice, ear torment, sore throat and so forth and medicines for Oral growth are surgery, radiation treatment, chemotherapy.
- Track 17-1Radiation Therapy
- Track 17-2Chemotherapy
- Track 17-3Pretreatment Dental Evaluation
- Track 17-4Surgical Pathology of Oral Cancer
- Track 17-5Malignant Salivary Gland Tumors
Oral and maxillofacial surgery implies the conclusion and treatment of disarranges influencing the facial area including the jaws and oral depression. Oral and maxillofacial surgery ranges from minor to complex major. Propelled systems in dentistry empowers specialist to give a superior treatment to the patient. Oral and Maxillofacial specialists work with different authorities like orthodontists, ear nose and throat specialists, plastic specialists to enhance the treatment conditions.
- Track 18-1Radiographic Imaging in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Track 18-2Implant Surgery
- Track 18-3Craniomaxillofacial Trauma
- Track 18-4Suturing Materials and Techniques
Dentures are removable machines for missing teeth and encompassing tissue of the oral cavity. There are distinctive sorts of dentures, similar to full and halfway dentures. Dental inserts are going about as other option to dentures. Dentures help to enhance the presence of the grin and help to eat and talk serenely. Dentures are comprised of hard gum.
- Track 19-1Polymer Plastic Teeth
- Track 19-2Laboratory Reline Material
- Track 19-3Abrasive Cleansers
- Track 19-4Maxillary and Mandibular Arch
- Track 19-5Occulsion, Articulators and Facebows
Orthodontics additionally characterized as dentofacial orthopedics and orthodontia. Orthodontics is utilized to redress the ill-advised situating of teeth and state of the jaw. Treatment of Orthodontics means to enhance the practical proficiency, auxiliary adjust, tasteful congruity. Orthodontics treatment incorporates the settled and removable apparatuses, which are utilized to help move teeth, fortification of muscles and influence the development of the jaws.
- Track 20-1Malocclusion
- Track 20-2Orthodontic Treatment
- Track 20-3Development of Orthodontic Surgery