Call for Abstract
27th Euro Congress and Expo on Dental & Oral Health, will be organized around the theme “Panorama of Dental and Oral Health to the successive generation”
Euro Dental Congress 2019 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Euro Dental Congress 2019
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Progressions in dental innovation offer improved answers for customary oral and dental medical issues. The field of dentistry is using innovation to make dentistry more agreeable, strong, productive and normal searching for the patient as could be expected under the circumstances. There are abundant new progressions in dentistry, the dental specialist may offer an upgraded condition of solace and enhanced oral wellbeing. Progressions in dentistry resemble CAD/CAM (Computer Assisted Design/Computer Assisted Manufacture innovations), Laser dentistry, sedation dentistry, Dental inserts, CAT Scans, Digital X-beams, Intraoral Camera, Composite Resins, Digital photography, VEL scope, Invisalign, Heal Ozone.
- Track 1-1CAD/CAM Technology
- Track 1-2Digital Dentistry
- Track 1-3Dental Radiology
- Track 1-4Radiographic Modalities for Implants
- Track 1-5Tooth Regeneration
Oral Epidemiology is a division of the study of disease transmission, which is utilized to ponder the dispersion and determinants of oral wellbeing related complexities in populaces. While the group Dentistry can be characterized as the investigation of dentistry which manages advancing and drawing out physical and mental effectiveness through efficient group for the sanitation of the earth, the control of transmittable diseases, the instruction of individual cleanliness and the improvement of social component to guarantee everybody for sufficient wellbeing.
- Track 2-1Research Designs in Oral Epidemiology
- Track 2-2Dentistry and Dental Hygiene
- Track 2-3Dental Fluorosis
- Track 2-4Ethics and Responsibilities in Dental Care
- Track 2-5Fissure Sealants
Preventive dentistry is to keep any cavities, contaminations, oral infections and dental caries, and lacquer wear, periodontal sicknesses to keep teeth sound and to guarantee the patient to keep up great oral cleanliness. Prime practices for sound teeth; should brush teeth day by day, floss day by day, visit dental specialist at normal interims, should take adjusted eating routine, drink more water, constrain sugary and acidic nourishments. Dental sealants and topical fluoride medicines forestall rot in youngsters' teeth.
- Track 3-1Tooth Erosion
- Track 3-2Stratigies for Remineralization
- Track 3-3Preventing Dental Diseases with Chlorhexidine
- Track 3-4Ozone in the Prevention of Dental Diseases
- Track 3-5Caries Detection and Diagnosis
Dental practice administration is the method for dealing with the dental practice with more effective and benefit by employing best colleagues, overseeing staff, with adjusted money related status and by giving agreeable condition to the patients. Dental work on promoting center around the contenders, directed group of onlookers, resemble the showcasing procedures, online networking ads and bulletins.
- Track 4-1Global Dental Practice Management Software Market
- Track 4-2Market Research
- Track 4-3Dental Practice Financial Analysis
- Track 4-4Planning and Managing Dental Services
- Track 4-5Managing Patient Compliance
Dental innovation offer a superior answers for oral wellbeing entanglements by utilizing dental devices for fake tooth, dental inserts, dental crowns, supports and to keep the patient more agreeable, productive and normal looking. Scarcely any cases for dental advancements incorporate Air-Abrasion, CAD/CAM, and CAT Scans, Diagnodent, VEL scope, Lasers and so forth. Dental apparatuses like Amalgam bearers, Bone curettes, concrete spatulas, dental scalers, lacquer instruments, fitting handle forceps, mouth mirrors, orthodontic pincers, and root channel instruments.
- Track 5-1Hard and Soft Tissue Laser
- Track 5-2Digital Imaging
- Track 5-33D Oral Cavity Model
- Track 5-4Nanotechnology
- Track 5-5CAD/CAM System
Oral disease is otherwise called mouth tumor. The oral growth may happen at any place in the mouth, on the surface of the tongue, on the lips, inside the cheek, in the gums, in the sense of taste of the mouth, in the salivary organs. It is a kind of head and neck tumor. Manifestations of oral disease incorporates; fixes on the coating of the mouth or tongue, mouth ulcers or wounds that don't recuperate, free teeth with obvious reason, jaw torment, excruciating tongue, change in voice, ear torment, sore throat and so forth and medicines for Oral growth are surgery, radiation treatment, chemotherapy.
- Track 6-1Radiation Therapy
- Track 6-2Chemotherapy
- Track 6-3Pretreatment Dental Evaluation
- Track 6-4Surgical Pathology of Oral Cancer
- Track 6-5Oral and Maxillofacial Reconstruction
Oral and maxillofacial surgery implies the conclusion and treatment of disarranges influencing the facial area including the jaws and oral depression. Oral and maxillofacial surgery ranges from minor to complex major. Propelled systems in dentistry empowers specialist to give a superior treatment to the patient. Oral and Maxillofacial specialists work with different authorities like orthodontists, ear nose and throat specialists, plastic specialists to enhance the treatment conditions.
- Track 7-1Radiographic Imaging in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Track 7-2Implant Surgery
- Track 7-3Craniomaxillofacial Trauma
- Track 7-4Suturing Materials and Techniques
- Track 7-5Cleft lip/Palate Surgery
Dentures are removable machines for missing teeth and encompassing tissue of the oral cavity. There are distinctive sorts of dentures, similar to full and halfway dentures. Dental inserts are go about as other option to dentures. Dentures help to enhance the presence of the grin and help to eat and talk serenely. Dentures are comprised of hard gum.
- Track 8-1Polymer Plastic Teeth
- Track 8-2Abrasive Cleansers
- Track 8-3Maxillary and Mandibular Arch
- Track 8-4Occulsion, Articulators and Facebows
- Track 8-5Denture Types
Orthodontics additionally characterized as dentofacial orthopedics and orthodontia. Orthodontics is utilized to redress the ill-advised situating of teeth and state of the jaw. Treatment of Orthodontics means to enhance the practical proficiency, auxiliary adjust, tasteful congruity. Orthodontics treatment incorporates the settled and removable apparatuses, which are utilized to help move teeth, fortification of muscles and influence the development of the jaws.
- Track 9-1Malocclusion
- Track 9-2Orthodontic Treatment
- Track 9-3Diagnosis
- Track 9-4Development of Orthodontic Surgery
- Track 9-5Orthodontic Appliances
Endodontics is the branch of dentistry used to treat, analyze, and keep the dental mash which is the delicate internal tissue of the teeth. Endodontics treatment can likewise be called as root trench treatment. Root waterway treatment is utilized to spare the harmed mash by careful cleaning and molding of the root trench framework and after that finished with filling to forestall recontamination of the tooth.
- Track 10-1Pulp and Periradicular Tissue
- Track 10-2Cleaning and shaping of root canal system
- Track 10-3Management of traumatic injuries
- Track 10-4Biofilm in endodontics
- Track 10-5Obturation of root canal system
Prosthodontics is likewise called dental prosthesis and manages dental prosthetics or manufactured substitutions. It can be halfway or finish substitutions, dental or maxillofacial substitutions and so on. Supplanting with spans, facade, inserts. Though periodontics manages gums and surroundings of teeth that help the teeth in embed setting.
- Track 11-1Impressions
- Track 11-2Cementation
- Track 11-3Diagnosis and Treatment planning
- Track 11-4Classification and epidemiology
- Track 11-5Computed Tomography
Dental embed is an apparatus that interfaces with the bone of the jaw or skull to help a dental prosthesis like denture, extension, and crown. It is likewise called endosseous embed or an apparatus. Dental prosthesis is utilized to reestablish the intraoral abandons in mouth.
- Track 12-1Biomaterials for dental implants
- Track 12-2Prosthetic aspects of implant dentistry
- Track 12-3Implant treatment planning
- Track 12-4Sinus augmentation technique
- Track 12-5Grafting technique
It is additionally called as Myofunctional treatment. The investigation of treatment for oral and facial muscles identifies with biting, discourse, gulping. Orofacial myology treatment is utilized to supplant the propensity for mouth breathing with nasal relaxing.
- Track 13-1Etiology
- Track 13-2Oral stereognosis
- Track 13-3Myofunctional therapy
- Track 13-4Dentition
- Track 13-5Supplementary exercises
Additionally called as legal odontology, is the use of criminal and common laws with dental learning that are required by police offices in criminal equity framework. That is the examination and assessment of dental proof like chomp marks and so on, to exhibit in light of a legitimate concern for equity. Measurable dental specialists are in charge of evaluation of nibble stamp wounds, distinguishing proof of mass fatalities, teeth age estimation.
- Track 14-1Forensic pathology
- Track 14-2Orodental identification
- Track 14-3Craniofacial identification
- Track 14-4Forensic orodental radiology
- Track 14-5Tooth morphology
To distinguish the turmoil, dental practitioner work with rest doctors together. For the treatment of obstructive rest apnea and wheezing a gadget is worn in the mouth amid rest. Persistent positive aviation route weight treatment is the most usually utilized treatment.
- Track 15-1Basic biology of sleep
- Track 15-2Cone Beam Computed Tomography
- Track 15-3Sleep Apnea and Bruxism
- Track 15-4Role of dental and ENT surgeons
- Track 15-5Snoring and Obstructive sleep apnea
Corrective dentistry is utilized to enhance the presence of shape and size, grin and so forth through composite holding, dental facade, trims and onlays, gum unites. Corrective dentistry incorporates tooth holding, tooth-hued rebuilding efforts and fillings, tooth brightening, porcelain facade, orthodontics, dental inserts.
- Track 16-1Dental materials
- Track 16-2Ultraconservative Dentistry
- Track 16-3Porcelain veneers
- Track 16-4Glass ionomer restoratives
- Track 16-5Invisalign
Clinically dental research has experienced fast development, inquire about required to enhance and build up the devices utilized as a part of dentistry. Propelled procedures for dental treatment are being acquainting with the world by clinical research. Cases like, imaging system for orthodontic determination, computerized dental innovation in oral and maxillofacial surgery, CAD/CAM, advanced embed surgery and Nanoparticles in dental embed materials.
- Track 17-1Clinical and Experimental Dental Research
- Track 17-2Associations for Dental research
- Track 17-3Dental research Institutes
- Track 17-4Ethics in Oral Health Research
- Track 17-5Postmarketing surveillance
To keep the dental and oral medical issues like dental cavities, gingivitis, individuals should keep the mouth and teeth clean. Dental cleanliness projects can be led to instruct the patients to enhance and keep up great dental and oral wellbeing. Great oral wellbeing keeps from the dental depressions, gum sicknesses, terrible breath, and tooth rot.
- Track 18-1Oral embriology
- Track 18-2Oral medicine and pathology
- Track 18-3Periodontitis
- Track 18-4Oral health education and promotion
- Track 18-5Oral health programs and community
Dental general wellbeing can be characterized as the Prevention and control of dental and oral maladies by advancing the dental wellbeing through composed groups and social orders. In light of the oral wellbeing observation, approach advancement, wellbeing advancement, dental medical issues can be upgraded. To build the consciousness of dental general wellbeing, dental affiliations, the scholarly world, social insurance experts, establishments can add to upgrade the help for dental wellbeing.
- Track 19-1Epidemiology in dentistry
- Track 19-2Oral health care
- Track 19-3Health service research
- Track 19-4Quality assurance of dental care
- Track 19-5Preventive dentistry
Whether seeing a patient for a routine prophy appointment, or providing more complex restorative, periodontal or endodontic treatment, a variety of dental materials will be a part of the workflow. From capturing an impression to placing a crown to performing cosmetic whitening, highly specialized materials are needed to complete your task. Finding the right material for your practice and the case at hand is important. New dental materials are coming to the market at a rapid pace, so staying on top of your options is an ongoing part of practicing dentistry.
- Track 20-1Biomaterials, Safety and Biocompatibility
- Track 20-2Ceramics, Metals, Polymers and Alloys
- Track 20-3Physical, Chemical and Mechanical Properties
- Track 20-4Adhesion Principles
- Track 20-5Applications of Dental Materials