Call for Abstract
26th Euro Congress and Expo on Dental & Oral Health, will be organized around the theme “Innovative ideas and approaches for striving the future of Dental and Oral Health Care”
Euro Dental Congress 2018 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Euro Dental Congress 2018
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Progressions in dental innovation offer improved answers for customary oral and dental medical issues. The field of dentistry is using innovation to make dentistry more agreeable, strong, productive and normal searching for the patient as could be expected under the circumstances. There are abundant new progressions in dentistry, the dental specialist may offer an upgraded condition of solace and enhanced oral wellbeing. Progressions in dentistry resemble CAD/CAM (Computer Assisted Design/Computer Assisted Manufacture innovations), Laser dentistry, sedation dentistry, Dental inserts, CAT Scans, Digital X-beams, Intraoral Camera, Composite Resins, Digital photography, VEL scope, Invisalign, Heal Ozone.
- Track 1-1CAD/CAM Technology
- Track 1-2Thinner Veneers
- Track 1-3Tooth Regenerate
- Track 1-4Advances in Dental Radiology
- Track 1-5Radiographic Modalities for Implant
- Track 1-6New Gum Disease Treatments
Oral Epidemiology is a division of the study of disease transmission, which is utilized to ponder the dispersion and determinants of oral wellbeing related complexities in populaces. While the group Dentistry can be characterized as the investigation of dentistry which manages advancing and drawing out physical and mental effectiveness through efficient group for the sanitation of the earth, the control of transmittable diseases, the instruction of individual cleanliness and the improvement of social component to guarantee everybody for sufficient wellbeing.
- Track 2-1Oral Cancer
- Track 2-2Research Designs in Oral Epidemiology
- Track 2-3Dentistry and Dental Hygiene
- Track 2-4Dental Fluorosis
- Track 2-5Ethics and Responsibility in Dental Care
- Track 2-6Diet and Plaque Control
- Track 2-7Fissure Sealants
- Track 2-8Measuring Dental Caries
- Track 2-9Measuring Peridontal Diseases
Preventive dentistry is to keep any cavities, contaminations, oral infections and dental caries, and lacquer wear, periodontal sicknesses to keep teeth sound and to guarantee the patient to keep up great oral cleanliness. Prime practices for sound teeth; should brush teeth day by day, floss day by day, visit dental specialist at normal interims, should take adjusted eating routine, drink more water, constrain sugary and acidic nourishments. Dental sealants and topical fluoride medicines forestall rot in youngsters' teeth.
- Track 3-1Tooth Erosion
- Track 3-2Stratigies for Remineralization
- Track 3-3Preventing Dental Diseases with Chlorhexidine
- Track 3-4Ozone in the Prevention of Dental Diseases
- Track 3-5Caries Detection and Diagnosis
- Track 3-6Systemic Fluoride
- Track 3-7Plaque Control
Dental practice administration is the method for dealing with the dental practice with more effective and benefit by employing best colleagues, overseeing staff, with adjusted money related status and by giving agreeable condition to the patients. Dental work on promoting center around the contenders, directed group of onlookers, resemble the showcasing procedures, online networking ads and bulletins.
- Track 4-1Global Dental Practice Management Software Market
- Track 4-2Practice Management Resources for Dentists
- Track 4-3Business Planning
- Track 4-4Managing Patient Compliance
- Track 4-5Planning and Managing Dental Services
- Track 4-6Compliance with Government Regulation
- Track 4-7Digital Dentistry
- Track 4-8Dental Practice Financial Analysis
- Track 4-9Market Research
- Track 4-10Internet Marketing
Dental innovation offer a superior answers for oral wellbeing entanglements by utilizing dental devices for fake tooth, dental inserts, dental crowns, supports and to keep the patient more agreeable, productive and normal looking. Scarcely any cases for dental advancements incorporate Air-Abrasion, CAD/CAM, and CAT Scans, Diagnodent, VEL scope, Lasers and so forth. Dental apparatuses like Amalgam bearers, Bone curettes, concrete spatulas, dental scalers, lacquer instruments, fitting handle forceps, mouth mirrors, orthodontic pincers, and root channel instruments.
- Track 5-1Hard- and Soft-Tissue Laser
- Track 5-2Dental laboratory Materials
- Track 5-3Electric Handpieces
- Track 5-4Nanotechnology
- Track 5-53D Oral Cavity Model
- Track 5-6Digital Imaging
- Track 5-7Dental Devices
- Track 5-8CAD/CAM System
- Track 5-9Dental Tool Technology
- Track 5-10Intraoral Camera
- Track 5-11VELscope Oral Assessment system
Oral disease is otherwise called mouth tumor. The oral growth may happen at any place in the mouth, on the surface of the tongue, on the lips, inside the cheek, in the gums, in the sense of taste of the mouth, in the salivary organs. It is a kind of head and neck tumor. Manifestations of oral disease incorporates; fixes on the coating of the mouth or tongue, mouth ulcers or wounds that don't recuperate, free teeth with obvious reason, jaw torment, excruciating tongue, change in voice, ear torment, sore throat and so forth and medicines for Oral growth are surgery, radiation treatment, chemotherapy.
- Track 6-1Radiation Therapy
- Track 6-2Chemotherapy
- Track 6-3Pretreatment Dental Evaluation
- Track 6-4Epidemiology of Oral Cancer
- Track 6-5Surgical Pathology of Oral Cancer
- Track 6-6Causes, Symptoms, Treatment
- Track 6-7Imaging of Patient with Oral Cancer
- Track 6-8Malignant Salivary Gland Tumors
- Track 6-9Oral and Maxillofacial Reconstruction
Oral and maxillofacial surgery implies the conclusion and treatment of disarranges influencing the facial area including the jaws and oral depression. Oral and maxillofacial surgery ranges from minor to complex major. Propelled systems in dentistry empowers specialist to give a superior treatment to the patient. Oral and Maxillofacial specialists work with different authorities like orthodontists, ear nose and throat specialists, plastic specialists to enhance the treatment conditions.
- Track 7-1Radiographic Imaging in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Track 7-2Dentiofacial Infection
- Track 7-3Diagnostic Imaging
- Track 7-4Suturing Materials and Techniques
- Track 7-5Craniomaxillofacial Trauma
- Track 7-6Surgical Anatomy of the Head and Neck
- Track 7-7Trauma
- Track 7-8Implant Surgery
- Track 7-9General Anaesthesia and Sedation
- Track 7-10Patient Evaluation
- Track 7-11Cleft lip/Palate Surgery
Dentures are removable machines for missing teeth and encompassing tissue of the oral cavity. There are distinctive sorts of dentures, similar to full and halfway dentures. Dental inserts are go about as other option to dentures. Dentures help to enhance the presence of the grin and help to eat and talk serenely. Dentures are comprised of hard gum.
- Track 8-1Polymer Plasatic Teeth
- Track 8-2Denture Types
- Track 8-3Laboratory Reline Material
- Track 8-4Abrasive Cleansers
- Track 8-5Maxillary and Mandibular Arch
- Track 8-6Dental Stones
- Track 8-7Occulsion, Articulators and Facebows
Orthodontics additionally characterized as dentofacial orthopedics and orthodontia. Orthodontics is utilized to redress the ill-advised situating of teeth and state of the jaw. Treatment of Orthodontics means to enhance the practical proficiency, auxiliary adjust, tasteful congruity. Orthodontics treatment incorporates the settled and removable apparatuses, which are utilized to help move teeth, fortification of muscles and influence the development of the jaws.
- Track 9-1Malocclusion
- Track 9-2Orthodontic Treatment
- Track 9-3Diagnosis
- Track 9-4Development of Orthodontic Surgery
- Track 9-5Orthodontic Appliances
Endodontics is the branch of dentistry used to treat, analyze, and keep the dental mash which is the delicate internal tissue of the teeth. Endodontics treatment can likewise be called as root trench treatment. Root waterway treatment is utilized to spare the harmed mash by careful cleaning and molding of the root trench framework and after that finished with filling to forestall recontamination of the tooth.
- Track 10-1Pulp and Periradicular Tissue
- Track 10-2cleaning and shaping of root canal system
- Track 10-3Management of traumatic injuries
- Track 10-4Biofilm in endodontics
- Track 10-5Asepsis in endodontics
- Track 10-6Obturation of root canal system
Prosthodontics is likewise called dental prosthesis and manages dental prosthetics or manufactured substitutions. It can be halfway or finish substitutions, dental or maxillofacial substitutions and so on. Supplanting with spans, facade, inserts. Though periodontics manages gums and surroundings of teeth that help the teeth in embed setting.
- Track 11-1Impressions
- Track 11-2Aging and Periodontium
- Track 11-3Computed Tomography
- Track 11-4Dental plaque
- Track 11-5Classification and epidemiology
- Track 11-6Periodontal ligament
- Track 11-7Denture types
- Track 11-8Diagnosis and Treatment planning
- Track 11-9Cementation
- Track 11-10Radiography
Dental embed is an apparatus that interfaces with the bone of the jaw or skull to help a dental prosthesis like denture, extension, and crown. It is likewise called endosseous embed or an apparatus. Dental prosthesis is utilized to reestablish the intraoral abandons in mouth.
- Track 12-1Biomaterials for dental implants
- Track 12-2Prosthetic aspects of implant dentistry
- Track 12-3Implat treatment planning
- Track 12-4Sinus augmentation technique
- Track 12-5Grafting technique
- Track 12-6 Dental implants types
It is additionally called as Myofunctional treatment. The investigation of treatment for oral and facial muscles identifies with biting, discourse, gulping. Orofacial myology treatment is utilized to supplant the propensity for mouth breathing with nasal relaxing.
- Track 13-1Etiology
- Track 13-2Orthodontic concepts and procedures
- Track 13-3Oral stereognosis
- Track 13-4Dentition
- Track 13-5Sucking and other habits
- Track 13-6Sucking and other habits
- Track 13-7Supplementary exercises
- Track 13-8Myofunctional therapy
Additionally called as legal odontology, is the use of criminal and common laws with dental learning that are required by police offices in criminal equity framework. That is the examination and assessment of dental proof like chomp marks and so on, to exhibit in light of a legitimate concern for equity. Measurable dental specialists are in charge of evaluation of nibble stamp wounds, distinguishing proof of mass fatalities, teeth age estimation.
- Track 14-1Forensic pathology
- Track 14-2Dental identification
- Track 14-3Dental age estimation
- Track 14-4Bite marks
- Track 14-5Orodental identification
- Track 14-6Craniofacial identification
- Track 14-7Tooth morphology
- Track 14-8Advanced technologies in forensic Odontology
- Track 14-9Forensic orodental radiology
To distinguish the turmoil, dental practitioner work with rest doctors together. For the treatment of obstructive rest apnea and wheezing a gadget is worn in the mouth amid rest. Persistent positive aviation route weight treatment is the most usually utilized treatment.
- Track 15-1Basic biology of sleep
- Track 15-2Cone Beam Computed Tomography
- Track 15-3Sleep Apnea
- Track 15-4Sleep Bruxism
- Track 15-5Role of dental and ENT surgeons
- Track 15-6Dentists and COAT (Continuous Open Airway Therapy)
- Track 15-7Snoring and Obstructive sleep apnea
Corrective dentistry is utilized to enhance the presence of shape and size, grin and so forth through composite holding, dental facade, trims and onlays, gum unites. Corrective dentistry incorporates tooth holding, tooth-hued rebuilding efforts and fillings, tooth brightening, porcelain facade, orthodontics, dental inserts.
- Track 16-1Dental materials
- Track 16-2Bleaching
- Track 16-3Glass ionomer restoratives
- Track 16-4Esthetic inlays and onlays
- Track 16-5Fiber reinforcement
- Track 16-6Porcelain veneers
- Track 16-7Lishing
- Track 16-8Smile design
- Track 16-9Ultraconservative Dentistry
- Track 16-10Invisalign
Clinically dental research has experienced fast development, inquire about required to enhance and build up the devices utilized as a part of dentistry. Propelled procedures for dental treatment are being acquainting with the world by clinical research. Cases like, imaging system for orthodontic determination, computerized dental innovation in oral and maxillofacial surgery, CAD/CAM, advanced embed surgery and Nanoparticles in dental embed materials.
- Track 17-1Statistical service unit
- Track 17-2Clinical and Experimental Dental Research
- Track 17-3Associations for Dental research
- Track 17-4Dental research Institutes
- Track 17-5Advances in Dentistry
- Track 17-6Ethics in Oral Health Research
- Track 17-7Clinical trails
- Track 17-8Postmarketing surveillance
To keep the dental and oral medical issues like dental cavities, gingivitis, individuals should keep the mouth and teeth clean. Dental cleanliness projects can be led to instruct the patients to enhance and keep up great dental and oral wellbeing. Great oral wellbeing keeps from the dental depressions, gum sicknesses, terrible breath, and tooth rot.
- Track 18-1Oral embriology
- Track 18-2Oral health programs and community
- Track 18-3Health Promotion and health communication
- Track 18-4Paediatric dentistry
- Track 18-5Aseptic techniques
- Track 18-6Oral health education and promotion
- Track 18-7Periodontitis
- Track 18-8Dental caries and pulpitis
- Track 18-9Oral medicine and pathology
- Track 18-10Dental hygiene competencies
Dental general wellbeing can be characterized as the Prevention and control of dental and oral maladies by advancing the dental wellbeing through composed groups and social orders. In light of the oral wellbeing observation, approach advancement, wellbeing advancement, dental medical issues can be upgraded. To build the consciousness of dental general wellbeing, dental affiliations, the scholarly world, social insurance experts, establishments can add to upgrade the help for dental wellbeing.
- Track 19-1Health service research
- Track 19-2Prevention and oral health promotion
- Track 19-3Epidemiology in dentistry
- Track 19-4Oral health care
- Track 19-5Preventive dentistry
- Track 19-6Quality assurance of dental care
Whether seeing a patient for a routine prophy appointment, or providing more complex restorative, periodontal or endodontic treatment, a variety of dental materials will be a part of the workflow. From capturing an impression to placing a crown to performing cosmetic whitening, highly specialized materials are needed to complete your task. Finding the right material for your practice and the case at hand is important. New dental materials are coming to the market at a rapid pace, so staying on top of your options is an ongoing part of practicing dentistry.